Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Nanowrimo Days 9 & 10

Trying desperately to accomplish something for the last couple of days has been like pulling teeth. I can't focus on anything. So, I finally sat down today and got some editing done. I did 2 read-thru's, a light edit and now I'm going in line by line to clean up punctuation and tenses. It looks like I bled on it. Actually, it would probably have looked better if I'd just opened a vein on it. But its a great story! And one that I will be very proud of once it's finished... and it's not even mine!

So what does that mean for my Nano word count? Um, well, it means that I've put up 0 words for today and yesterday. Supposedly, I'll have all day tomorrow to finish editing and to get caught up on my words but we'll see what happens. I think I need to eat more bacon.



Oh! I also hit 100,000 page views! Woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment