Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

The Health Journey, January 21, 2013

There's nothing quite like having every intention of working out this week and then being hit with a double whammy of flu and lady problems.

But

The flu wasn't as bad as it could have been and I made it through work without dying. There were times when I wished I didn't but this wasn't a long week and I survived.

The lady problems are a bit more interesting. I'd always heard you shouldn't do certain positions while menstruating and I wanted to find out why. There's some debate (there always is) about what it actually does but most people seemed to agree that it made the period more painful. I tried a couple positions and yep, that did seem to be the case. So, I'm off the yoga for a few days a month but it's still helping me out a lot.

With all this, I'm not terribly hopeful for my weigh in this week. But I'm still going to do it and I'll update this post with the results once I've done it.

Update: I lost 1 pound this week. Ya know, for eating like crap and feeling like crap, I'll take it. Any loss is a win this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment