Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Health Journey, February 11, 2013

Well, hey there! I almost forgot to write a post for today!

The last few days have been a mix of joy and angst for me and some last minute butt covering by some people who shall remain nameless. Needless to say, there's been some stress. Add in a monthly starting (didn't we just do this?) and I find myself bloated and anxious at 11pm on a Sunday. The anxiety will not be going away anytime soon but that's ok, because it's good anxiety. I'm starting a new chapter in my life (I hope) that I have been praying about for a while now. I even got a haircut for the occasion... ok, it was a trim, but still.

I haven't weighed in yet this week (I'll post an update once I do) but my jeans are definitely too big, even directly out of the dryer and still a little bit wet. I'll be doing some shopping for some new ones next weekend and I'm incredibly excited about it.

I have to admit, I haven't done as much yoga as I would have liked. Rather than daily, I'm looking at every other day for last week. I'm going to get that up to at least 4 days this week, possibly 5, depending on where I am with cramping. It was bad today so I didn't push it because I've found that, when I push it, yoga actually makes the cramps worse. Your mileage may vary, of course, but that's what I have found for myself.

I'm excited for this week and I'm hoping I didn't gain too much weight from slacking off.

Oh yeah! This is also my 200th post! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment