Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Health Journey, February 4, 2013

This week has been one of me doing my best to get back on track. Getting back in a habit feels harder than trying to develop the habit in the first place. I've done the yoga routine about half the times I've intended to but that's better than not doing it at all.

The hardest thing I've come across is trying to eat well. I had some car issues that ate up almost my entire budget so I'm trying to cook decently for $20 this week. Normally, that would mean pasta. Now, it means lots of bunless burgers. I've pretty much given up soda and I'm trying to give up most sugar.

I've got blood tests and weigh-ins this week to see how I'm progressing and I'll do my best to get back on the exercise wagon. I did the math on how much weight I've lost and how much I have left to lose. If I keep up what I've been doing, I'll be at my goal weigh just before my best friends wedding. That's a very exciting development!

No comments:

Post a Comment