Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Energy and Focus - a question.

Such a cute idea, and so cheap and easy to make. 
There are few things that take more energy and focus than starting a new lifestyle, especially when it's drastically different from your old lifestyle. When you're used to grabbing a microwave burrito from the freezer, covering it with cheese and calling it breakfast, making a conscious decision to eat better is work!

I've decided recently to take control of my life as much as I can and that includes getting healthier. While I can't take control over everything (the doctor's still don't know the bleeding hasn't stopped) I can take control over what I eat and how much I exercise.

I'm still writing but I haven't been writing about writing for a while. I was thinking I should start talking about my journey towards better health.

I'm just not sure where I want to write about it.

So, I ask you, my regular readers, do want to read about it on this blog or should I start a new one, complete with pictures and recipes? Let me know it the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Can you keep it on this blog, complete with pictures and recipes or is it easier to have a separate one? I would read it either way but go with what's easiest to maintain for you since you are already juggling a lot. And I LOVE the jars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can keep it on here, I just want to know if everybody wants to read it on here or have this as exclusively creative stuff or as a general my life type thing. I love the jars, too :-)

      Delete
    2. I don't mind either way. I personally like going to a blog that has all sorts of different topics but that could be just me lol. And if you keep it on one blog a person may tune in for the weight loss stuff then see the other topics and go looking at that too. Mind if I steal the jar idea? It's awesome!

      Delete
    3. Steal away! I made mine out of spaghetti sauce jars and pebbles from the dollar store.

      Delete
    4. Awesome! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete