Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite Dresses From the Red Carpet

I'll be honest, I don't really watch award shows. I find them boring and largely self-congratulatory. I do like catching the round up of the interesting things the next day and I'll likely be posting a reaction to a couple of things I've caught headlines of today.

But first, I have to share some of my favorite looks from the red carpet last night. 

Elegant and Romantic, this is such a perfect dress. The black lace detailing takes it from sweet to sexy without baring too much skin. A win all around.

Madonna's usually pretty hit or miss for me. Last night was a hit with  this woven, emerald green satin skirt. 

Simple, elegant and plum, this dress is very ancient Greece but perfect for the classic beauty of Emma Stone

Not sure I'm a fan of the hair, but this beautiful red dress was classic red carpet, and a perfect alternative to all the beige that was showing up. 

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at pictures earlier and I loved Emma Stone's dress too.

    ReplyDelete