Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nanowrimo - The Beginning

Boy, have I been busy! I have 4 blog posts half-written about what's been going on in my life but I haven't had much of a chance to work on them recently.

However, I am making time for something that was awesome and fun that I did last year; NaNoWriMo.

At one point in the last month, as I was jotting down ideas for what I wanted to do for NaNo this year, I was informed that serious writers don't do NaNoWriMo. Well, excuse me, but I think they do. In fact, some of the more serious authors I've met do NaNoWriMo every month. In November, they're just doing it with everybody else.

So, what's my plan for this years NaNoWriMo? I'm doing a collection of short stories based on different fairy tales. The first one is based on Sleeping Beauty and is called The Dreaming Tower. This is, in fact, a sequel to Stained Glass Forest (which is currently available from Amazon and Barnes and Noble in ebook format).

I plan to update my blog as close to daily on my progress and share snippets of the really good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment