Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

NaNoWriMo Days 2,3 and 4

Ya know, as my kids get older, the busier they get which means I get turned into a taxi service on the weekends. I've spent the last 3 days driving around like a mad person from church events to school events to appointments for head shots (my son is acting) to football parties. We actually were able to stay home for long enough to make some homemade mozzarella cheese. My writing was done in notebooks with a pen this weekend and I'm actually in the middle of transcribing the notebooks onto the computer. Alas, it's almost 3am and I'm having difficulty reading what I've written.

So, it's time to call it a night and get some work done tomorrow. Provided, that is, that I don't get a call back from my "day job" and get sent out to New York to help our clients recover from Hurricane Sandy. And sometime this week, I have to get the spices so I can make pumpkin pie cheesecake.

Today's word count (typed): 972
Total word count (typed) 2042

No comments:

Post a Comment