Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nanowrimo Day 7

Today . . . today was better. I have to admit to being very, very overwhelmed lately and it all hit me in the last 24 hours. I did get some writing done but it was like pulling teeth. I kept crying. And, no, it wasn't because of the election. Well, not entirely because of the election. The recession has hit us pretty hard, to the point that we're not sure when/if we're going to be homeless before the end of the year.  I think we're going to be ok but the stress has been killer and I don't see an end in sight.

I haven't gotten as much done as I've wanted to for a while. I may try to write a bit more before I go to bed but, to be honest, I'm exhausted. I just want to curl up with a pillow and go to sleep.

Today's words: 919
Total word count: 10930

No comments:

Post a Comment