Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Musing About Publishing and a Challenge Update


I hope every body has been enjoying the “classic” essays I've put up. I've got a few more coming and I'm enjoying reading through them again.

How's the 500 words a day going, you ask?

Well, that's a fantastic question and, as I have an answer, one I'm more than willing to entertain.

I'm 2 more chapters in to my book and I've finished a short-story. Um, who buys short stories, anyway? I think I may need to make a trip to my local library because I have no idea.

I'm considering going the indie publishing route but I'm not sure how well that will take with short stories. I'm fairly certain I can do it with the book without too many problems, that is, if none of the small press publishers I know are willing to take it. I wouldn't blame them, either. I'm not sure how well it would fit with their chosen markets.

Ah, well, no need to make that decision yet; just something that's been banging around in my brain for a couple of weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment