Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week in review

So, this week, how did it go?

I was absolutely floored at the number of hits my blog got. The slowest day was double my normal hits. Yes, duh, it had occurred to me that producing content would get my blog more hits. I was very amused at some of the search terms that sent people here. Somebody was searching for "cute hillary clinton pics". I'm not sure why, but good for them. I hope they found some.

At the end of the first week of my 500 word challenge, I've written 2 short stories, several novel chapters and I've averaged about 2000 words per day. That I've kept.

I've been asked if I'm going to participate in NaNoWriMo this year. The answer is . . . I don't know. If I can finish the novel I'm working on before then, yes, I will start on the sequel for NaNoWriMo. If not, well, I'll cheer on anybody who tells me they're doing it.


So, that's it for me. Come back on Sunday for pretty pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment