Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Quick Update

I have not forgotten about you, my faithful readers!

No, indeed, I have not.

I've spent the last week packing and moving and cleaning (and we're not done yet!) and dealing with flat tires. The time not spent on the moving (what there was) was spent on preparing for NaNoWriMo.

It was a great workout and my muscles are so sore, I can barely move.


I'll be blogging about NaNoWriMo during the month of November and keeping an update of words/pages completed. I've never done this before so let's see how it goes!

With all the moving expenses and the flat tire, I'm looking at adding ads to the blog. If you know of any good ones that aren't Google AdSense, send me a link! If you can spare a couple of bucks, drop it into my fabric fund.

1 comment: