Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Sometimes Life Just Happens

I need a couple of these.
You know those weeks when you think you're not going to have any problems getting done what you need to get done and then all of a sudden it's Friday and you're like, whoa! wasn't it just Monday? That is what my week has been like. It hasn't all been bad (though being called to the emergency room first thing in the morning is terrifying) but most of it has been for everybody else in my life.

And it's not over yet. Tomorrow morning, I'm playing tuba in a Christmas program then going to see the Santa Train with the family for pictures. A whole week of 14 hour days that's ending with music and Santa: not a bad thing but I think I'm going to lock myself in my room with my computer next week so I can actually get something done.

How has your week been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment