Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Art Discussion

I read about a dozen other blogs, give or take a couple, every day. Some are for fun, some are political, some are religious. I don't always agree with everything but it certainly makes for interesting discussions.

One of my favorite bloggers writes as The Anchoress. Her name is Elizabeth Scalia and, while I don't always agree with her, I always learn something. I also think she has some of the nicest, best educated commenters I've encountered in the blogosphere.

The discussion on a post about an art review, art reviewer and Norman Rockwell intrigued me and I just had to share.

There's too much to simply excerpt and some of the best lines are in the comments.

Go. Read. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The most intelligent people recognize and see the beauty in others, even when they personally disagree with them...and you are very wise!

    ReplyDelete