Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day Five

Wow, day five was so much better! Woke up with ideas that were slightly evil, making my character more morally ambiguous than she started out as and that made me smile in delight. My girl is so not a good guy. She's not the bad guy, but an angel she's not.

I was helped out today by Write or Die. I freaking love this website. You give it a word goal and a time goal and start typing. I did 915 words in 30 minutes today. I may keep using this when I'm having difficulty focusing. The timer and word count at the bottom are very motivating and I got more accomplished today than I really thought I would.

I'm not doing quite as good as Jilly (she's doing fantastic and I'm so proud to watch what she's accomplishing) but I'm keeping up and at least writing something every day. The discipline is good for me and I have great hopes for what I can accomplish by the end of the month and into December.

Stats for today:

title: Amaria
Total words written: 8369
Words written today: 2956

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! You are doing awesome and I'm proud of you too!

    ReplyDelete