Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day One

So, I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year. I've thought of doing it before but I kinda committed at MileHiCon a couple weeks ago and figured I should actually go ahead and go through with it.

In my mind, the novel I'm writing is a sequel to a novel that I never took past chapter 1. Mostly, I think I was using it to flesh out the world. The original story is interesting but I really prefer what I'm going to be doing with this one. Love, politics and subterfuge are all things I absolutely love to read about and I'm really enjoying writing about them.

With as busy as my life is (and has always been, and will be for the foreseeable future), my writing strategy looks like it's going to involve me carrying around a notebook and writing long hand, transcribing the pages at night before I go to bed.

Anybody have a working laptop I can have for, well, free?

Stat's for today:

Novel title: Amaria
Words written today: 2263
Total words written: 2263

Looks like a good start, here's to the rest of the month. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good luck! I too have taken to bringing my notepad with me to work and school in order to get my pages written. I guess whatever works right? Great job!

    ReplyDelete