Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day Twenty-Three and Twenty-Four

So, it's still Thanksgiving for another hour or so. As anybody who follows me on Twitter or Facebook has probably figured out, I had a horrible Thanksgiving. This was my favorite holiday, eclipsing even Christmas, for as long as I can remember. I may get my enthusiasm back for it next year but for now, I'm avoiding anybody talking about it.

As for yesterday's post, I have been sick and trying to fight it off. I finally gave in to it yesterday and went to bed before I got much of any writing done. I'm still writing on my novel tonight, though I haven't quite caught up. Here are today's stats so far.

Today's Stats:
Title: Amaria
Total words written: 37,568
Words written today: 804

No comments:

Post a Comment