Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day Twenty-Six

I am caught up! Yay! I actually spent today shopping and my kiddo's are going to like what they get for Christmas I think but it left me with not as much time as I would like to actually get some writing done.

So, I made some coffee, sat down with Write or Die and started doing 15 minute sprints. My goal was to do 400 words in every 15 minutes. Most times, I hit 500+.

Something else I've found is that I write better with one certain group playing than I do with any other music. Writing without music is not an option right now for reasons I'm not going to get into here. If I had a white noise generator I could attach headphones to, I probably would. As it is, I think I've probably memorized the entire Celtic Thunder library.

This is my favorite song right now, though is seems to change depending on what scene I'm working on.


Today's Stats:
Title: Amaria
Total words written: 43,427
Words written today: 2,633

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting caught up and yay for Celtic Thunder! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete