Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day Seven

Day Seven! Wooo!

So, today was exciting. I actually managed to kill the batteries in my wireless keyboard. Said keyboard requires AAA batteries, which I don't have any of in the new place. Hey, no big, right? There's a Walmart, Safeway and King Soopers just down the street. So, just walk out to the car, put the key in and OMG START YOU STUPPID MFING CAR! WHY WON'T YOU START!!!!

Yeah, there was rage today.

Also, and I hate to admit this, but it's a part of the NaNoWriMo experience for me, but I'm a little disappointed in myself. Jillybean is doing so great with her word count, and is way, way ahead of me. (20, 255? Really Jilly?) I am incredibly proud of her but not so happy with my word count. I got some massive work done today but I really have no excuse for not doing the same amount every day. She's working and going to school for her masters degree and kicking my butt at NaNo. I'm not really competing with anybody but myself but, knowing what's possible, I can't help but want to pick up my game a little.

So, hit the fabric fund if you can or support the advertisers. Also, watch for some short stories coming out on ebook some time in December.

Today's Stats:
Title: Amaria
Total Word Count: 15555
Words written today: 4209

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I feel so proud to be mentioned! 4209 words in a day? That's AWESOME! And I am editing your story you sent me because I can't sleep so you are even closer to that ebook than you thought :) I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete