Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day Fourteen

Day fourteen was just down right blah for me. I actually started contemplating a post called "How NOT To Be Supportive" but that's not really that helpful so I didn't.

I will say one thing, though. If somebody you love is doing something they've never done before, something truly ambitious (even if it's just ambitious for them), don't tell them "I'm pretty sure nobody really cares about that."

Nope, I didn't kill the person who said it, I just wanted to.

Today I learned out how to format and set up an ebook from start to finish.

Today's Stats:
Title: Amaria
Total Words Written: 23347
Words written today: 1273

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I care so that person can screw off. I'm proud of you! You wrote more words yesterday than I did. :) And yay for ebook accomplishments! (feel free to share the knowledge lol)

    ReplyDelete